CT-User

[ct-user] ALT A Window in V 9.53

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] ALT A Window in V 9.53
From: Bill Hider" <n3rr@erols.com (Bill Hider)
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 01:13:30 -0000
In 10 M contest, band closed down now (Sat night in the East).  Wonder if
others are getting this "problem" or do I have something configured wrong:

Params:
CT 9.53  (DOS Version)
10M Single band
SO Unlimited
Both Modes (CW and SSB)
one Radio = IC-781

When I switch  to CW, the ALT A window switches to SSB Spots.  In fact,
there's a bit of a delay, but soon after going to CW, the ALT A window
changes from CW Spots to SSB spots.  Then when I go to SSB, the ALT A window
goes to CW spots.

This makes the multiplier indicator (color) wrong too.

Also noticed that the Check Call window doesn't switch between CW and SSB.
It stays in one of them (can't remember which one now).

The radio, ALT S window, Check Country window all switch properly.
I'm using the proper ALT key to switch from CW to SSB.

Anybody have a clue?  Anybody else getting this?

Bill Hider, N3RR
www.erols.com/n3rr