CT-User

[ct-user] Making CT talk to my IC-765 Through My Windows-98SEMachine.

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Making CT talk to my IC-765 Through My Windows-98SEMachine.
From: Alan C. Zack" <k6acz@earthlink.net (Alan C. Zack)
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2001 12:05:05 -0800
Well, you may not see the message  "starting windows" but press F8
anyway before the windows screen appears.  (my PC with WIN98SE stays
blank until the WINDOWS 98 screen appears).  Also I would suggest to
keep tapping the F8 key rather than holding it down.  Works better for
me anyway.
73

Frank Grossman wrote:

> Thanks Bill...  I'll try this next time I visit the shack.  Also I'll verify
> that I've correctly defined the radio, as K5KG suggested.
>
> 73,
> Frank
> wb2bxo@arrl.net

         Extra Class Amateur Radio Station K6ACZ