CT-User

[ct-user] CTWIN (Beta)

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CTWIN (Beta)
From: Dan Weisenburger <kw4t@state.net> (Dan Weisenburger)
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 21:42:55 -0600
I found CTWIN in the download section of Ken's site.  I thought this
might fix a problem I'm having with My DVP in WIN98.

CTWIN (beta) doesn't seem to support any of the interconnects (COM, LPT,
or DVP).  Is this because it's a BETA version or is it something at my
end.

Also,  I don't seem to have a way to incorporate -vga, -lz, -u, -now, or
any other options and the function keys don't function.

The opening picture was nice when I installed it except for Ken and John
being in it.

73 from Lake Moneysgone,  Dan,  KW4T