CT-User

[ct-user] Field Day

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Field Day
From: William R Liporace NA2NA <kb2hun@wizvax.net> (William R Liporace NA2NA)
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 15:57:09 -0400 (EDT)
Well, We are starting to get the PC network ready for FD. We had put
together a 10MB network for 5 operating stations ans even a visitors
station for monitoring.
There was an issue with the network blowing away calls that were typed
into the field while other calls were being logged. Has this been fixed?
What is the "Best version for FD"
We have all of the stuff ready to go, we  prefer the network... Any info
or help would be great!
73 Will

William Liporace NA2NA           na2na@wizvax.net
763 Huntingdon Drive             NA2NA @ K2TR (yccc packet cluster)
Niskayuna, NY 12309              wliporac@courts.state.ny.us
518-346-3804 home                518-473-9924 work