CT-User

[ct-user] IC-746

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] IC-746
From: Don Melcher" <don@hfradio.com (Don Melcher)
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 11:37:09 -0700
As long as you set you address to 04 and baud rate to 1200 baud ..... there
is a list in the reflector archives I beleive that have the addresses for
the various radios - you might want to find that as I beleive there is some
issue with the 735 and split operation from CT that also might be the case
with another radio using 735 as the setting in CT. Once again - I've said it
before - it would be good if Ken put in a "Generic Icom Radio" using the
address of 00 with a selectable baud rate - that will do basic frequency
control of ANY Icom ham radio.

Don
W6ZO