CT-User

[ct-user] Wintelnetx and CT in DOS mode,how ??

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Wintelnetx and CT in DOS mode,how ??
From: m.cosemans@zon.be (Marc Cosemans)
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 17:51:44 +0200
Hello...it's me again!

First I will tell you the installation I have:

1 Pentium 400Mhz (runs wintelnetx from K1TTT),LAN card UTP connection via
HUB    OS:Win 98
1 486DX 33Mhz (Runs NETTSR by K1TTT),LAN card UTP connected via HUB   OS:DOS
6.22 Running CT 9.65
1 386DX (Runs NETTSR by K1TTT),LAN card UTP connected via HUB   OS:DOS 6.22
Running CT 9.65

On the 486 PC I use NETTSR on port 192.0.0.1 on port 9870
On the 386 PC I use NETTSR on port 192.0.0.2 on port 9870

Connection between these 2 PC's is OK,thanks to K1TTT!!

The Pentium PC is configurated to go on the internet,this works but the
connection with my 2 PC's doesn't work

Broadcast setup is:
Host name or IP: 192.0.0.1 => 1 st PC
Port number:9870
broadcast IP:255.255.255.255

General port setup:
Name : PC1
TNC is FALSE  Is this correct ??
Buffer 32000
Keep alive time: 0
Port data:CT network

Then I choose SETUP in the menu,go to ROUTES,and configurate the route from
PC1=>Telnet and Telnet=>PC1
So I see in the EXCISTING ROUTES menu: Telnet=>PC1 and PC1=>Telnet and klick
on done.
I see on my light on the HUB that there is traffic,so connection must be OK

When I want to connect to the other PC's I get the message PC1: Failed to
bind socket,err 10049

What does this mean ??
How must I setup my menu in CT ??
How can I see when the connection is there ??
Must I connect from my log PC ??

73's Marc ON6ZX