CT-User

[CT-User] Win2000Pro

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [CT-User] Win2000Pro
From: k9mi@home.com (Michael Brown)
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 12:13:15 -0500
Just for kicks I installed CT on my Win2k machine. One problem
was the clock runs behind in CT. Also, after about 45 fake q's
logged, it completely locked up. I would not plan on using CT
with Win2k unless you come up with a dualboot system, or some
of the guys were talking about using boot disks. The dual boot
will work. Don't know about the boot disk they talked about
as I haven't been down that road. But, I would say don't plan
on using CT with Win 2k, wheather you use any external devices
or not. My advice, if you don't want to modify your Win 2k is
to pick up maybe an old 486 or older Pentium just for logging
and install Dos 6.22 only on it. That's what I do with my P 120.

Mike K9MI