CT-User

[ct-user] PK-232MBX Interface Problems

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] PK-232MBX Interface Problems
From: n4gg@hotmail.com (Hal Kennedy)
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 20:45:42 -0400
Frustration persists, but thanks to all those who have emailed privately
with good helpful suggestions.  I have finally come to believe the software
is simply not finding COM1.  I see no data at all in the alt-T receive
window and the TNC is totally unresponsive.  The computer to TNC interface
work fine with the same computer and cable running under different software.

Does anyone know for sure that the CT shareware version (6.26) actually will
drive a TNC on one of the COM ports?  Any chance v6.26 has it disabled?
Also, does anyone have any thoughts on why the software cannot/would not be
able to access COM1, or any of the other COM ports  for that matter (Ive
tried several)?
Thanks,
Hal N4GG