CT-User

[ct-user] BUGS / QUESTION

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] BUGS / QUESTION
From: n6rmj@qnet.com (n6rmj)
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 02:35:12 -0700
thanks for the suggestion on the pass option it worked  good, except that
there needs to be more room to input info, such as the grid square the
person you are passing is in, at vhf freq it is very important to know were
to point the antenna, if that field would allow another 5 or 6 character
input it work be great
you could then tell them what GRID the person you are passing is in

n6rmj
PAT