CT-User

[ct-user] COMTSR SETTINGS

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] COMTSR SETTINGS
From: rthorne@tcac.net (Richard Thorne)
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 08:23:53 -0500
What is the command to specify an IRQ when when bringing up COMTSR#.

I have an old 486 dos machine I'm getting ready for CQWW.  I placed an
additional comport in the machine.  I set it for Com3 IRQ5.  When I
start COMTSR3 it sets the comport for IRQ 9?  I would like COMTSR3 to
set itself to IRQ 5 to match the setting on the serial card.  If I
remember correctly there is a command string to change the parameters,
anyone know what it is?

I don't have the manual handy as its at home and I'm at the office
messing with pc's today.

Thanks.
--
Richard Thorne