CT-User

[ct-user] Re: [NA-User] Country File Update - 24 October 2001

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Re: [NA-User] Country File Update - 24 October 2001
From: k4oj@tampabay.rr.com (Jim White, K4OJ)
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 23:40:09 -0400
Jim,

Year after year you do this gratis for hams who we all know are notoriously
tight with not only their wallets but their thanks....well, I am not
offering up any dough but:

THANKS FOR ALL THE WORK YOU DO ON THE VARIOUS SOFTWARE/DATABASE SUPPORT
PROGRAMS!

A lot of us DO appreciate it and are glad we gotcha...a chip off the ole
block?

Jim, K4OJ