CT-User

[ct-user] b2r9/r2b9

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] b2r9/r2b9
From: gary@letchforddesign.com (LetchfordDesign)
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 14:28:49 -0500
Hi Guys!

Saturday morning I decided that I'd play around in cqww ssb for a few
minutes.  I fired up ct on my computer v 9.10  from the disk so that there
were no problems and I ran a very basic configuration.
After making a few contacts,  I realized that my clock was set to regular
time instead of gmt and decided it was no big deal because I wasn't going to
send in a log.

Anyway,  the band conditions were GREAT on 10!  And before I knew it,  I had
over 80 countries in a couple of hours and decided to go for a hundred
countries.  At the end of the evening when the band was closing and I closed
up my log for the day.  I reset my computer to gmt time so that I would have
the second day accurate in the log.  I ended up with 831 q's in 138
countries on 10 meters.   Now,  I guess I will send in the log,  but I have
a problem,  the times on the first day are off by 5 hours.

So I go into B2R9.exe and convert it to a res file so that I can edit the
times and then send it back with r2b9.exe and the times are all screwed up!
Just to be sure,  I took the original file and converted it to b2r9 and
didn't edit a thing and sent it back to r2b9 and the times were even messed
up there!  I tried my original disk (9.10) b2r9/r2b9 files and I even found
some new ones on the net and tried them too.  Nothing works.

So short of going in and individually changing each time on each qso on the
first day,  what is going on and how do I fix it??

73
Red
K0LUZ
Letchford Design