CT-User

[ct-user] CT with Windows XP, NT or Win2000

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT with Windows XP, NT or Win2000
From: n5nj@gte.net (Bob Naumann - N5NJ)
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 11:15:41 -0600
My CT networking associate from 3-land is correct about WinMe running CT
properly.

My point is that if you are choosing a new O/S, the most versatile (allowing
DOS programs - and reliable too) right now is Win98SE.

If you are Windows only - I'd wait a while and let someone else work out the
bugs in XP.