CT-User

[ct-user] CW Keying

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CW Keying
From: mike.walker@home.com (Mike Walker)
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 08:01:26 -0500
Bruce

I assume your running this under native DOS and not using any version of
Windows?  Which version of CT?

Also, what are the IRQ's and Base memory address of Com1.  You will need to
look at the BIOS in the Laptop to confirm this.

Make sure it matches COMTSR1.  You can set the values in COMTSR1 to match
those of your hardware.  Are you confident that your problem is not with the
CW Keying circuit?

Let us know.

Mike VA3MW