CT-User

[ct-user] Urgent - what is going on?

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Urgent - what is going on?
From: ciprians@fx.ro (Ciprian Sufitchi)
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 19:44:56 +0200
I have 3 computers: 1, 2, and 3
All run DOS
All run same CT version 9.54

Node 1 takes DX via HTTPDxCatcher from internet (COM2).
Node 1 in connected to node 2 by serial cable (COM1)

Node 2 in connected to node 1 by serial cable (COM1)
Node 2 in connected to node 3 by TNC in transparent mode. All steps followed
from www.k1ea.com site. (COM2)

Node 3 in connected to node 2 by TNC in transparent mode.

Link between node 1 and node 2 is excellent.
Link between node 2 and node 3 is half direction only.
Node 3 has DXs, messages and QSOs from node 1, but no QSO is logged in node 1
and node 2, no message reaches node 1 and node 2.

What is wrong?

As explained, I have a "linear" network: 1-2-3. Dx are entreing in node 1.

**What is PARTNER Command from CT?**

I missed communication settings for TNCs:
PACLEN = 255
DWAIT = 0
FRACK = 1
PERSIST = 255
SLOTTIME = 1
PACTIME = 1
Is possible that this is the reason?!
TNC settings are default (factory), except communication settings, RETRY=0,
MYCALL.

Any help in time is welcome!
73s de Ciprian YO3FWC