CT-User

[ct-user] Re: 9.68

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Re: 9.68
From: tony.osman@sympatico.ca (Tony Osman)
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 21:42:18 -0500
Started using 9.68 this last weekend.  Had three computers networked with
nettsr.  All machines closet pc's (ie door stops - 486 dos only machines!).
Each machine had radio on com port. One machine had TNC on a com port in
addition.  Found that with 9.68, the F8 and Shift F8 functions would halt
the program (machine freezes) or crash with stack overflow message.

I am sure others did not have this problem, but would like to solicit ideas
as to where we could look to fault find.  We reverted to 9.67 and the
F8/Shift F8 functions worked fine.  The only problem we noticed with 9.67
was that the CQ rpt function did not work.

Would really like to get the oneradio prompt out of the way as for M/S it
really screws up the display!  We used a work around and went M/M!!

More concerned with the issues of F8 etc.  and concerned that we have
something not right in our setups.  Radio controls worked fine, networking
worked fine, packets all okay across the network, gab messages fine, etc.

73 de Tony, ve3rz (op at Ve3dc).