CT-User

[ct-user] More on the Super Check Partial bug

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] More on the Super Check Partial bug
From: n2mg@contesting.com (Mike Gilmer - N2MG)
Date: 27 Nov 2001 06:43:12 -0800
I think a bug *has* crept into this window.  I used
the -VGA switch during CQWW and later at work I tried
non-VGA and it seems that in either case there wants
to be 4 columns of calls (assuming that many
qualifying calls of course) in that window but the
fourth column is truncated at 3 characters.

Also, if there are more qualifying calls than the
window can hold, the window shows the last-most
(alphabetically) set of calls.  To me, it's more
intuitive for the screen to show the first-most
(alphabetically) set of calls (even better would be to
list first the already-worked calls). This may have
been a deliberate technical tradeoff.

73 Mike N2MG

http://www.peoplepc.com