CT-User

[ct-user] A caution

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] A caution
From: n2mg@contesting.com (Mike Gilmer - N2MG)
Date: 9 Dec 2001 06:49:31 -0800
I submitted my CW log on Dec 4 and a friend did so with a SSB log a few days
earlier (Dec 2 or so).

At both times the robot responded with automatic emails.  Rumor has it the
robot was already active and accepting logs right at the end of SS CW.

I know some changes were made to the robot recently so I imagine it has gone
on- and off-line.

Mike N2MG

http://www.peoplepc.com