CT-User

[ct-user] we need regression testing

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] we need regression testing
From: jirka@jimaz.cz (Jiri Sanda)
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 00:57:07 +0100
Hi Ken,

I do not think it is a good idea. As is visible hear, the whole crowd is
more-less happy with your huge work, and if the people comes with bug
reports, it is just great and the more people get your product - i.e.
new version with bugs - of course the bigger chance they are going to be
detected. It is not a professional software, it is just a piece of
software for our hobby !!!!
I just want to express my and I hope MOST of us on the CT-USER how
highly we appreciate your work and you devotion.

73 !

Jiri

OK1RI

P.S. All the best seasons greatings.