CT-User

[ct-user] CT & WINDOWS

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT & WINDOWS
From: gw4ble@btinternet.com (GW4BLE)
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2002 14:34:00 -0000
Hi,

I had no response from my posting of a week or two ago
concerning CTWIN and the  DVP; further investigation however
indicates that the problem is drivers for the DVP under Windows,
which apparently is a major undertaking. With this is mind
*will* drivers become available (if so, when, timescale?) and if
not, is that the death knell for the DVP?

I would rather know, sooner than later, as I am currently
seriously considering my way forward with PCs (ISA slots
increasingly redundant), networking and Windows.

Steve
GW4BLE

Contest Cambria - GW7X (http://www.gw7x.org)

01442 297738