CT-User

[ct-user] Ver 970 problems

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Ver 970 problems
From: wc4h@itis.net (Carl - WC4H)
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 15:13:26 -0500
I took the drive from one machine and put it on another.  I then let windows
install all the drivers for the computer hardware and installed some of it
from the PC's proprietary CD.  So that brought the PC up to speed with that
drive.  I use racks so that I can remove one drive and replace it with the
other very quickly.

I used a DOS window in Windows 98, after trying to use CTWin970
unsuccessfully.

No I have not run MS Config.  I also ran the DOS program after rebooting Win
98 drive in DOS mode.  Frankly, I don't prefer doing that.  I really prefer
running the Windows version.  I'll check the Win98 drive to see if any wacky
stuff is running but I seriously doubt it.

Thanks
Carl