CT-User

[ct-user] Need CQWW-160 log submission advice

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Need CQWW-160 log submission advice
From: jjreisert@alum.mit.edu (Jim Reisert AD1C)
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 22:23:10 -0500
First, upgrade to the latest version of CT (9.70).  Ken has been upgrading
the Cabrillo output continuously since 9.49, and the program now at 9.70.

Second, if you read the release notes for 9.70, you'll see that Ken renamed
the Cabrillo log *again* to <CALL>.LOG

There is a simple way to tell if you mailed the right log - look for this
in the very first line of the file:

         START-OF-LOG:  2.0

If you see that line, it's Cabrillo.

73 - Jim AD1C