CT-User

[ct-user] Fwd: US/VE Callsign Database

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Fwd: US/VE Callsign Database
From: jjreisert@alum.mit.edu (Jim Reisert)
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 08:01:47 -0800 (PST)
To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 00:21:45 -0500
To: CQ-CONTEST@contesting.com
From: Dave Pruett <k8cc@mediaone.net>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] US/VE Callsign Database

A new version of the master US/VE callsign database containing only USA and
VE callsigns is now available.  This database is applicable for use by
non-W/VE stations in the ARRL DX CW contest this weekend.

The latest version of this file has been posted to the DATOM Engineering
web site at http:/www.datomonline.com.  On the left side of the home page,
under CONTENTS there is a choice for MASTER CALLSIGN DATABASES.

There is a mistake on the web site in that although label says the file is
MASUSVE.ZIP, its really MASUSVE.DTA (i.e., the file is not zipped).  No
harm done...

I apologize for the late announcement.  The file has been up on the web
site for several days, but we've been in hunkered down preparing for ARRL
DX CW ourselves and I neglected to post the announcement.

73,

Dave/K8CC
Tim/K9TM