CT-User

[ct-user] ONE RADIO

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] ONE RADIO
From: n7mal@citlink.net (N7MAL)
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 07:56:46 -0000
Let me try this again. Because we are unable to send attachments please
click on this link:
http://www.ctaz.com/~suzyq/CT1.htm
They say a picture is worth 1000 words. You will clearly see why the big red
ugly 'ONE RADIO' is a nuisance. I've forgotten when it showed up but the
overwhelming majority of the users don't need it. It's only meaningful for a
small handful of 'registered' users. I would like to have the option to
disable it.
If you look closely you will see why I wish <COLORSAVE> would save the
colors for CHECK PARTIAL. It's a time wasting nuisance to reset the colors
whenever I re-start CT.

MAL               N7MAL
BULLHEAD CITY, AZ
http://www.ctaz.com/~suzyq/N7mal.htm