CT-User

[ct-user] CT 9.65 and Cabrillo Question

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT 9.65 and Cabrillo Question
From: kb3aug@juno.com (kb3aug@juno.com)
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 21:14:34 -0500
I used 9.65 last weekend and did the Writelog today. When I look at the
Cabrillo file it has a number 1 on the left side between each QSO line. I
have been using 9.65 since it was the latest version and have not had the
Cabrillo file look like this before. I did just change computers and this
one uses W98 2nd edition and the old computer used W95. I booted to DOS
(held the Ctrl key down and picked #5) CT worked just fine during the
contest. Is this a problem and if so, how do I fix it?  Hope you don't
tell me to edit the file as there are 1250 #1's to delete.

Thanks in advance.
73, Bill KV3R
Riverton, WV