CT-User

[ct-user] Computer problems with CT

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Computer problems with CT
From: k1ttt@arrl.net (David Robbins)
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 11:34:33 -0000
We have been using 9.68 here and it has been working ok with the dvp.

The 'won't stop recording' intermittently is an old bug, sometimes, but
not always, banging the escape key with a shoe will stop it, otherwise
you must reboot.  Fortunately it almost always happens on the first
recording attempt, after that it seems to be ok.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net