CT-User

[ct-user] More CQ WPX Problems

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] More CQ WPX Problems
From: k1ttt@arrl.net (David Robbins)
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 13:16:19 -0000
You are set for single band and are changing bands??

N8bjq has said that separate serial numbers on each band are acceptable
because some programs have trouble with the new m/s rules.  As long as
the log has the number you actually sent it will be ok.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net