CT-User

[ct-user] Auto Mic switching

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Auto Mic switching
From: n5nj@gte.net (Bob Naumann - N5NJ)
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 21:52:16 -0500
I have a schematic for such a device posted on my website at
http://www.qsl.net/n5nj/products/so2r-1.html

I do not offer these for sale, but you are welcome to use the schematic and
build your own.  Most of the parts are stock radio shack parts.

In commercial products, I would recommend the WX0B Arraysolutions SO2R box.

73,
Bob N5NJ