CT-User

[ct-user] vhf test comments

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] vhf test comments
From: k1ttt@arrl.net (David Robbins)
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 13:15:20 -0000
Running 9.74 with no radio since ct doesn't talk to the ts-2000.

Neither the spot window nor the bandmap showed any vhf spots.  The spot
window did show some 80 and 160m spots with frequencies like 3.526 and
1.833 instead of the normal 3526 and 1833 formats.

F9 doesn't fill in the data in the window, it only shows it.  You have
to hit space after showing it to update the contents.  At least one
station that called me thought we hadn't worked because of this.

Changing bands always reverted the mode to cw.

If anyone else saw these and has time to go through the big list of
reported bugs to see that they aren't already there please add them.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net