CT-User

[ct-user] CT-WIN 9.75: CTRL-L: "Mark QSO as invalid" does not workcorrec

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT-WIN 9.75: CTRL-L: "Mark QSO as invalid" does not workcorrectly
From: c.buenger@gmx.ch (Christian Buenger)
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2002 13:50:17 +0200
Hi,

I am wondering abt. this function. If I mark a QSO as invalid it is
marked  "blue" and it is removed from the scoreboard/summary. Even the
dupe-check works nice.

BUT: If I enter the command "writelog" these marked QSOs still appear in
the log (e.g. test.all) and they are counted as "good" QSOs.  This can be
fatal ....

Any hints?

73
Christian, DL6KAC