CT-User

[ct-user] CTWin windows

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CTWin windows
From: frenaye@pcnet.com (Tom Frenaye)
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 09:22:04 -0400
If you have Win2000 or WinXP, you might consider creating the bin file on a
Win9x PC with CTDOS, arranging the windows there, then copy to your WinXP PC.
 You could also create a "template" file in CTDOS, then copy it, change the
other paramaters (contest type, etc).   I know K1EA has plans to make the
windows moveable in CTWin ...

                -- Tom/K1KI