CT-User

[ct-user] Worked all Germany Contest.

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Worked all Germany Contest.
From: Waldemar Krzok <waldemar@zedat.fu-berlin.de> (Waldemar Krzok)
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 13:00:06 +0200
ACZ> This weekend is the Worked all Germany contest.
ACZ> Info and rules can be found at:
ACZ>  http://www.sk3bg.se/contest/text/wadlc.txt
ACZ>           OR
ACZ>  http://www.darc.de/referate/dx/fed.htm
ACZ> If you get the German Language page click onto the British Flag for English
ACZ> version.
ACZ> The rules on the DARC web site tells you to submit your CT log as a
ACZ> CALLSIGN.all and CALLSIGN.sum file so it seems CT can be used OK, but how?
ACZ> Does anyone know how to use or set up CT for this contest?  Is it maybe the
ACZ> same as Worked all Europe?
should work. You should be able to enter letters as serial numbers.
Calculation must be done externally. I do it manually via Excel.

ACZ> DL1DTL: Was ist DOK nummers?
Distrikts-Orts-Kenner. Something like local club-ID. Every member of DARC is
also member of a local club. Also QSL exchange works via local clubs.

Waldek, DL7ANQ, SO6ANQ