CT-User

[ct-user] Fw: [4338.sscw] Re: N7MAL SSCW SOLP

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Fw: [4338.sscw] Re: N7MAL SSCW SOLP
From: jjreisert@alum.mit.edu (Jim Reisert)
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 06:37:05 -0800 (PST)
You are supposed to send an attachment, not in-line text.  By sending an
attachment, the word-wrap feature of your E-mail client won't "kick in", it
will send the file exactly as the contest logging program wrote it.

I quote from the ARRL web page:

  http://www.arrl.org/contests/announcements/rules-all.html

  "4.4.1.Files sent via e-mail must be sent as attachments, not as the text of
the e-mail, and sent to the appropriate e-mail address from the following
list:"

73 - Jim AD1C

--- N7MAL <n7mal@citlink.net> wrote:

> Several replies including the one from Trey made the same suggestion
> regarding the line wrap. My problem with that explanation is this; the robot
> rejected approx. 20 entries out of 380. All 380 were word wrapped. My
> character rate is set to 76 in plain text.

=====
USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.com
PGP Fingerprint: D8E2 3D78 339F A7F1 8C13  1193 B5D1 4FB6 79D1 70DC