CT-User

[ct-user] Time-loss

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Time-loss
From: n2tk@arrl.net (N2TK)
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 12:56:08 -0500
Trying to correct error in time in the logs. I converted the bin file to a
res file with the current version of b2r9. I then use Notepad, also tried
Word, to edit the res file. I cut all the Q's after the change in time. I
save that file. I convert it back to a bin file with r2b9. Works fine.

But when I try either to cut the first part of the res file and save the
remaining or if I copy that part of the log I want to run ct_time on and
save it, when I run r2b9 I get all kinds of errors - crash address,
exception, etc. The new bin file has no data in it.
Any suggestions?

Tnx
Tony
N2TK