CT-User

[ct-user] Time loss

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Time loss
From: jussi-pekka.sampola@vacon.com (jussi-pekka.sampola@vacon.com)
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 12:10:17 +0000
Hi,
I met this same problem before contest when i was using CT on DXped mode.
When i rebooted computer, it never appear again.

system here is XP.

CT worked perfectly during cqww ssb contest on 5pc network without any time
delays.

t.J-P, OH6RX / CT9L M2

|         |           "N2TK"           |
|         |           <tony.kaz@verizon|
|         |           .net>            |
|         |           ct-user-admin@con|
|         |           testing.com      |
|         |           05.11.2002 11:50 |
|         |           n2tk             |

<ct-user@contesting.com>

  |       cc:
                                                                |
  |       Subject:  RE: [ct-user] Time loss

Andy, while you are looking for ideas, maybe someone has seen the problem
we
had. We used CTWIN 9.75 and networked 3 pc's. The network worked fine.
Everything was fine, but at 0459Z on the second day of the contest, the
clocks jumped to 0600Z. We didn't realize it till near the end of the
contest when we realized the problem. So, our logs show the jump in the
hour
and that we worked the contest till 0059Z. Wonder if there is an easy way
correct the time on 1/3 of the log?
Tony
N2TK