CT-User

[ct-user] CT969 and CT981 problems in ARRL CW contest

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT969 and CT981 problems in ARRL CW contest
From: w4tnx@comcast.net (john youell)
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2002 17:16:48 -0500
CT981 would not run on my 386 machine. It would show disk activity, but hang up
without giving me any "screen" information. I downloaded a fresh copy of CT981
and tried again, with same results.

Went back to CT969 (the latest version previously installed) and worked the
contest. Two problems:

1. I entered "single unlimited" on the setup screen and my "normal" exchange
was sent FB with precedence "U", but when I used the "Alt-2" key for a
precedence "fill", I noticed that CT sent "A".

2. At the end of the contest, I could not get a Cabrillo format file.

Did I miss something? I have gotten Cabrillo output files before, but what I
got with this contest looked like an "ALL" file.

Tnx any help, John

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---