CT-User

[ct-user] win2k and dos partition!

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] win2k and dos partition!
From: w0yk@msn.com (J. Edward (Ed) Muns)
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 08:46:13 -0800
This is similar to what I've been describing I've done on my computers for
several years now.  The difference is that I put DOS 6.22 on the first
partition, not Windows 98.  I don't need another version of windows in
addition to Windows 2000 and I prefer having DOS 6.22 rather than DOS 7, or
whatever Windows 98 provides.  I also prefer to run pure DOS with CT rather
than a DOS window within Windows 98.

73,
Ed - W0YK