CT-User

[ct-user] AK1AFORMAT not working

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] AK1AFORMAT not working
From: wa4pgm@kinex.net (Kyle Chavis)
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 13:02:18 -0500
I used the .ALL file and it worked one time only, since then I've had no
luck getting spscore to work again. Same Runtime error as you, I did find
this URL that offered some help in how to use spscore since there was
NOTHING on the Stew Perry web site.

http://lists.contesting.com/_topband/1999-December/003123.html

Think the syntax I used was:

spscore stew.all 38 55 fm07 score.txt

>From what I was told just send in your log and the log checking software
will score everything. Hopefully Stew Perry will be added to CT before next
year and we won't have to worry about spscore again.
73,
Kyle