CT-User

[ct-user] IC-735 not working in CT 9.85

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] IC-735 not working in CT 9.85
From: k1ep at arrl.net (Ed Parish K1EP)
Date: Wed Feb 19 06:45:42 2003
First, have you filled out a bug report at www.k1ea.com?

Second, from the fact that three of the radio control functions TO the radio
don't work, I would think that there is something wrong with your setup.  I
would check your interface if you have another software program.  Are you
saying that you did try 9.84 and it worked after you tried 9.85?  Are you
booting into DOS directly?  I didn't experience any of this with 9.85.003 this
weekend using a 756Pro.