CT-User

[ct-user] FW: CTWin V9.87 on air results.

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] FW: CTWin V9.87 on air results.
From: k6acz at earthlink.net (Alan C. Zack)
Date: Wed Mar 5 16:58:51 2003
Ref to Jose's notes regarding the time.  I also had a situation where
the time incremented in 5 or 6 seconds hacks.  Not a problem for me as
SOLP, search and pounce.  Only thing it affected seemed to be
AUTOSAVE.  Unless the time hit HR:00:00 there was no AUTOSAVE.  Once I
noticed this I would type in a SAVELOG after making several Q's.
Otherwise it worked perfectly for me as a straight logger/dupe
checker.  I did not use any other bell and whistles or functions by my
own choice.
I was using WIN98SE.  I thought perhaps my PC was causing this time
jump problem even though I had not seen it happen previously in other
contests with other CTWIN versions.  I hit CTL/ALT/DEL and turned off
all other programs running in the CLOSE PROGRAM Window except for
EXPLORER and SYSTRAY, but that did not keep the second count from
jumping in 5 or 6 second steps.
I also noted not being to use the mouse to move things around but
having read that this is normal did not worry about it.
73