CT-User

[ct-user] CT.989.002 - CW Paddle support

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT.989.002 - CW Paddle support
From: k4oj at tampabay.rr.com (Jim White, K4OJ)
Date: Sun Mar 23 11:32:17 2003
Forgive the ignorance of this appliance operator but "pull ups" I gather
are resistors already in place on numbered lines...

Any halp?

Any recommendations on buying "extended" shells capable of housing these
additional resistors?

Sounds like a cottage industry is out there for someone willing to
produce these enhanced LPT connections.  Keying line, Paddle line, PTT
Line.  Perhaps with ferrites already on the leads, etc... is W1WEF still
fabricating keying interfaces?

Thanks,

Jim, K4OJ

Yes, only 34 days until the Florida QSO Party!  http://www.qsl.net/fqp/