CT-User

[ct-user] CT 7.81 WPX M/S

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT 7.81 WPX M/S
From: nf4a at knology.net (NF4A)
Date: Sun Mar 30 23:41:08 2003
did anyone else have a problem with CT changing Q numbers for no reason on
the RUN station? We were at about 500 Qs on one band when all of the sudden
it started numbering Q's around the low 100's...it happened twice in 48
hours...luckily we noticed it quickly...lost about 8 or so Q's....stopped
the contest, entered our call in the bad numbered Q's and ran
"fix_mine"....problem went away....came back one more time...only lost 1 Q
the second time it happened...I guess I should have loaded the new
version...this wasn't the same version we used last year for the WPX M/S.

Charlie NF4A/9A5PC