CT-User

[ct-user] [CQ-Contest] CT as freeware

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] [CQ-Contest] CT as freeware
From: n4zr at contesting.com (Pete Smith)
Date: Tue Apr 8 08:04:40 2003
At 08:53 AM 4/7/03 -0400, Jim Reisert AD1C wrote:
>At 12:48 PM 4/6/2003 -0400, Pete Smith wrote:
>
>>Do I understand this correctly -- that there will be no more evolution of
>>the program and no bug fixes?  The code is what it is, and that's that?
>
>No, read this post from Ken:
>
>         http://dayton.akorn.net/pipermail/ct-user/2003-April/007346.html

Thanks, Jim -- I hadn't understood till just now that I'd been dropped from
ct-user in February because my ISP was bouncing messages.  Because of that,
the first I read of this was a message that had been posted by someone else
to cq-contest a couple of days ago.  I hadn't seen Ken's April 2 message or
I wouldn't have been confused.

I'm glad to hear that Ken is continuing.

73, Pete N4ZR
The World HF Contest Station Database was updated 2 April 03.
Are you current? www.pvrc.org/wcsd/wcsdsearch.htm