CT-User

[ct-user] CTWin and serial numbers.

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CTWin and serial numbers.
From: k1ttt at arrl.net (David Robbins K1TTT)
Date: Sat Apr 19 09:05:17 2003
So there isn't a real m/m class.  Then you would set up for m/s and do
the same as for na, quick enter a qso so you grab a serial number then
work the station with that number.  There used to be a mechanism in ct
that stole a serial number when you hit the insert button I think, but
that seemed to cause more problems, I think that has been removed.  As
far as I know all multi station contest loggers have the same problem
when the contest sponsors really want one set of serial numbers for all
stations.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net