CT-User

[ct-user] LOTW

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] LOTW
From: N7MAL at CITLINK.NET (N7MAL)
Date: Fri May 16 18:12:48 2003
This is for info only: I found errors with my submission, from my master
log, as a result of a corrupt CT file. My CQP contacts for 2000 magically
changed from a CW to SSB frequency in the ADI file generated by CT. The
mode, however, did not change. I loaded the BIN file and there definitely no
SSB contacts there. I can't even remember the last time I ever had a SSB
contact during CQP. Over the weekend I'll review my entire submission, 5,000
QSO's, looking for other errors. I'm going to estimate more than 50% of my
QSO's are from contests using CT.

MAL                N7MAL
BULLHEAD CITY, AZ
www.citlink.net/~suzyq/N7mal.htm