CT-User

[ct-user] CT to ADIF conversion 2.0 (beta) released

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT to ADIF conversion 2.0 (beta) released
From: jjreisert at alum.mit.edu (Jim Reisert AD1C)
Date: Mon May 26 20:07:11 2003
I uploaded a new version of the CT to ADIF conversion utility.  You can
download it from http://www.k1ea.com - follow the ADIF link on the left.

This version now supports the CA, FL and NE QSO parties.  It also fixes a
bug exporting the date/time.  Finally, I had to switch compilers.  This
version *should* run in a DOS box under Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2K/XP.  It may
or may not work under DOS (someone *please* test this).  There is a
README.TXT file in the .ZIP archive which has the full revision history
(the previous version [1.99] had some pretty major changes also).

Since there are so many changes, I consider this a beta version.  Please
send me your bug reports ASAP.

73 - Jim AD1C

Release notes:

2.00            Bug fix: VFO, time was not aligned in memory,
05/26/2003        sometimes wrote bogus date/time to ADIF file.
                 Added export of state, county for CA, FL and NE
                   QSO parties.
                 Added export of serial numbers for Oceania DX contest.
                 Added export of serial numbers for WAE (both sides).
                 Added export of serial number, VE province for RAC
                  contest.
                 Switched from Borland TCC to GNU C (Cygwin) compiler.

USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.com
PGP Fingerprint: D8E2 3D78 339F A7F1 8C13  1193 B5D1 4FB6 79D1 70DC