CT-User

[ct-user] Dead computer - Lost all files

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Dead computer - Lost all files
From: n1api at cox.net (Al - N1API)
Date: Fri May 30 22:24:55 2003
I shut my computer off for two weeks for a business trip to Phoenix.
 Unfortunately
the HD drive was dead when I got back.  (The computer ran for over 2
years and
I guess that the HD just wouldn't start back up again.)  I was able to
reload an
older version of CT from a Tape backup.  Unfortunately the last backup
didn't
catch anything in the CT directory so I had to update with all the new
files.
(I also lost four years of saved contests... ARGGG that hurts)

What I wasn't able to update and what I need to find is the updated CT help
file that someone wrote.  I also need to find someone that has a
configuration
file (CT.CFG) that recognizes CW PORT LPT1, RADIO1 1000MP @ 4800
baud and TNC Comport 2 @ 9600 Baud.  I remember that there was a
certain way of writing the file but I don't remember what I was.

Can anyone help?       -73-  Al

--
http://www.monkeys.com/spammers-are-leeches/
http://www.geocities.com/n1api/