CT-User

[ct-user] CT9.90.006 Broken for June VHF TST

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT9.90.006 Broken for June VHF TST
From: k1vu at tmlp.com (R Johnson)
Date: Sat Jun 7 15:23:17 2003
Hi:
Just tested CT9.90.006 for the JUN VHF TST.

Entered one contact per band (50 thru LHT) using same callsign.
Everything worked fine until I did a "Writelog" and was blown out of program
and only file created besides the .BIN was a .GRD.

Repeated the same test using just 1 Q on 6m & 2M and everything worked fine.

I'm going to send the .BIN file to Ken.  Maybe he can get it fixed in time for
the TST.

I suggest that all of you run a test yourself before the TST. !!!

73
Bob, K1VU