CT-User

[ct-user] CT9.90.006 (network)

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT9.90.006 (network)
From: k1ep at arrl.net (Ed Parish K1EP)
Date: Tue Jun 17 09:22:48 2003
Not sure of your problem, but do you have a MULTI.CFG file on each computer
that identifies all the different stations and did you set up each computer to
be a different station?

At 06:58 PM 6/9/03 -0700, Pamela Follansbee wrote:
>We're setting up a multi-multi Field Day network. Three stations, serial
>network, using the DOS 9.90.006 version. The computers are (1) DX33 MS-DOS
>5.00, 8Mb, (2) DX4/100 MS-DOS 6.22, 24Mb, and (3) P2 133 MHz, Win98 shut
>down & restart in MS-DOS. We control two radios on stations 2 & 3.
>
>The problem we see is that a QSO logged on one station is posted on the
>other two as if the contact were made by those stations. This messes up the
>QSY countdown and marks the contact as a QSY violation in red (the contact
>is logged properly on the original station that actually made the contact
>and is not in red there).
>
>We reduced the setup to just the two DOS machines as station 1 & 2 without
>radio control and get similar results. Can anyone tell us what we're missing
>here? Alternately, can the QSY feature be turned off so that we don't see
>the problem?
>
>Tnx....73 Jim / NY7T (ny7t@arrl.net)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is a PRIVATE communication. This email may
contain privileged and confidential information intended only for the
above-named
recipient. If you have received this in error and you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, or copying is
strictly prohibited. In such case, do not read, copy, or use it, and do not
disclose
it to others. Please notify the sender of the delivery error by replying to this
message, and then delete it from your system. Thank you.