CT-User

[ct-user] Network Question.

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Network Question.
From: k2qmf at juno.com (k2qmf@juno.com)
Date: Wed Jun 18 21:24:17 2003
Hello All,

I am setting up my 2 computer network using CTWin.
I am using a cable modem on number 1 computer
to receive packet off the Internet.  I understand that you can
network the 2 computers using ethernet cards and the -enet
switch on CT.

My question is if I am using number 1 computers ethernet card
to connect to the cable modem how do I connect that computer
to the second computer???  I don't think you can have 2 ethernet
cards in one computer?

Any help would be very much appreciated...

73,  Ted  K2QMF

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!